Installation & Site Services
Installation & Site Services |
Coded Welding |
Bending & Forming |
Punching & Pressing
McEvoy Engineering can take on a wide range of site work including:
- All types of site fabrication installation of fabricated work.
- Shut-down work (we have extensive experience of carrying out planned maintenance programmes within tight deadlines during client shut-downs).
- Engineering maintenance and repair.
- Plant relocation.
- Mechanical installations.
Our tradesmen (platers, fabricators & coded welders) are site ready and hold the following qualifications:
- ACE cards (Assured Competency in Engineering).
- CSCS Gold Cards.
- ECITB awarded level 3 NVQ’s in their trade.
- IPAF licence.
- RTITB forklift certificate.
The diverse nature of our work means that our tradesmen have been exposed to many distinct working environments and challenging site conditions. They are accustomed to working to strict health and safety standards on client sites.