McEvoy Engineering’s modular fabrication capability enables modular construction to be fully fabricated off site for subsequent assembly at clients’ facilities, minimising disruption at client sites.
Through this alternative approach to construction, the following benefits can be provided to clients for their project:
- In-house expertise to influence the constructability of project design concepts through early engagement.
- Maximisation of contractor involvement to minimise design changes
- A more efficient and cost effective build process
- Programme and cost savings on site installation
- Greater control over inspection regime in the production environment
- Reduction of Material Waste due to early engagement in design
- Reduction in disruption and inconvenience to stakeholders
- Overall contract savings in time and a safer way to build and install.
McEvoy Engineering has the in-house capability to undertake structural steelwork fabrication scopes whilst working in tandem with other disciplines to complete a fully fitted out construction project ready to ship to site for installation.