Installation & Site Services
The diverse nature of our work means that our tradesmen have been exposed to many distinct working environments and challenging site conditions. They are accustomed to working to strict health and safety standards on high risk client sites.
McEvoy Engineering can take on a wide range of site work including:
- In-situ fabrication & installation of fabricated work.
- Shut-down work (we have extensive experience of carrying out planned maintenance programmes within tight deadlines during client shut-downs).
- Nuclear Outage Work (Security Cleared Personnel)
- Engineering maintenance, repair and remediation.
- Plant relocation.
- Mechanical installations.
Our tradesmen are site ready and hold the following qualifications:
- CSCS Cards or CCNSG Safety Passports
- Level 3 (min) NVQ trade qualifications
- IPAF licence.
- RTITB forklift certificate.
- Advanced Slinging and Rigging Certificate.