Installation & Site Services
The diverse nature of our work means that our tradesmen have been exposed to many distinct working environments and challenging site conditions. They are accustomed to working to strict health and safety standards on high risk client sites.
McEvoy Engineering can take on a wide range of site work including:
- All types of site fabrication & installation of fabricated work.
- Shut-down work (we have extensive experience of carrying out planned maintenance programmes within tight deadlines during client shut-downs).
- Nuclear Outage Work (Security Cleared Personnel)
- Engineering maintenance and repair.
- Plant relocation.
- Mechanical installations.
Our tradesmen are site ready and hold the following qualifications:
- ACE cards (Assured Competency in Engineering).
- CSCS Gold Cards or CCNSG Safety Passports
- ECITB awarded level 3 NVQ’s in their trade.
- IPAF licence.
- RTITB forklift certificate.
- Advanced Slinging and Rigging Certificate.